ATI Control Panel (Not C.C.C.)

Jim

I have upgrade from my old 9600 Pro to a newer XFX Radeon HD4350 but i hate
the Catalyst Control Panel, does anyone know the last version of "ATI
Control Panel" right now i'm using xp pro sp3 32bit but will be moving to
Win7 64 bit in next 6 months.

TIA

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5969 (20110320) __________

http://www.eset.com

Markus

Jim said:
I have upgrade from my old 9600 Pro to a newer XFX Radeon HD4350 but i hate
the Catalyst Control Panel, does anyone know the last version of "ATI
Control Panel" right now i'm using xp pro sp3 32bit but will be moving to
Win7 64 bit in next 6 months.

TIA

signature database 5969 (20110320) __________

http://www.eset.com

I believe they discontinued the old Control Panel in 2006 already. So
whatever the "last version" of the ATI Control Panel was, I strongly doubt
it would work with your HD4350. :-(

Jim

Markus said:
I believe they discontinued the old Control Panel in 2006 already. So
whatever the "last version" of the ATI Control Panel was, I strongly doubt
it would work with your HD4350. :-(
Oh great i liked it because i could never get tv out to work using CCC,
guess i'll have to get my head round CCC then, do you know of any good
fourms that deal with ATI cards i have heard guru3d is a good place to start

Jim

Ant said:
http://www.rage3d.com/ is a good one that has been around for years since
my ATI Radeon 9800 Pro days.

When you mentioned TV out problems. Is that CRT TV output as secondary
display with VGA primary display? I have this problem with ATI Radeon 4870
video card (512 MB of RAM) and Catalyst suite v10.12 in my old, updated
Windows XP Pro. SP3.
--

Hi Ant, yes it's an older CRT TV for the life of me i can't get tv out
working the way i want it to, it will show image on tv but then i loose

Wookie

You can always just download the ATI drivers and do not download and use
CCC.

database 5969 (20110320) __________

http://www.eset.com