are these harwares compatible

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
The mobo you linked to has a on board graphics chip which is pretty feature rich so you do not need a graphics card at all for general usage.

You could use the Hybrid graphics feature but,
"This is the 785G chipset, which only supports ATI graphics cards 3450/3470 in hybrid crossfire."
This will be rubbish at gaming for todays games.

The mobo review you linked to says,

"We were also thoroughly impressed by AMD’s 785G and the Radeon 4200 IGP. Although it’s gaming performance is nowhere near discrete card levels, it is certainly isn’t what most have come to expect from integrated graphics. Although we look forward to the next generation of IGP from AMD, those interested in taking the 4200 core to the next level won’t be disappointed. With a bit of active cooling and some extra voltage, we were literally able to double it’s clock frequency from 500MHz to 1020MHz and significantly improved it’s performance. The included sideport memory is also a nice bonus that also sports some overclocking headroom."

So you could play some of todays games it depends on how big your screen is as to how they would perform. If you want to do some more serious gaming then you will need a much better card, think 4850 and upwards.

user.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
The mobo you linked to is quite a nice board and should run fine with a single graphics card.
Take a look at these charts to give yourself an idea of how different cards perform.

http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/2010-gaming-graphics-charts-high-quality/Left4Dead-2,2473.html

As to which card well you will have to make your own mind up as it really depends on what games you will play and the size of your screen. You will have to source your local suppliers yourself as I only have uk knowledge.

user.gif

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Right, your spamming is starting to get on my nerves. :rolleyes:

We do not sit here hitting F5 waiting for a new post/thread so we can reply, we have a lives outside of the Internet.

We are in the UK, you are in India. We have little or no knowledge of Indian hardware suppliers.

I would strongly suggest you go and ask on somewhere like http://forums.techarena.in/

That is an Indian tech support Forum. They will be in a far better position to help you with your questions.

Thank you.

Shall i close this now? :|

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
V_R said:
Shall i close this now? :|

Hey - tolerance ;)

Somebody put together a board/CPU/memory/case/grafix/card/case for him.

I would but right now I is knackered, work load a bit extreme atm, working tomorrow also.

Reaction score
ok i think just tell me if these r compatible and good for gaming

Processor Amd Athlon ii x3 440 3.0ghz
Motherboard MSI 785GM-E51

Ram CORSAIR 2GB 240-Pin DDR3
Graphic card XFX HD-567X-ZNF3 Radeon HD 5670 1GB

case NZXT GUARDIAN 921 (with psu – 400)
Hard drive Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS 500GB

any thn imp i m forgettin?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Those choices look ok to me.

Assuming you don't intend to go Crossfire at a later date and accept that the graphics card isn't cutting edge and will not play all latest games at full resolution, here's a suggestion for a system, also assuming you're using your old parts:

attachment.php

Attachments

• amd_system.JPG
    amd_system.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 114

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Looking at that, bung a Corsair 500W PSU in and an optical drive and for £475.00 that is a fairly decent system even if I do say so meself ;)

No operating system needed for this system then?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've just looked at the details of the motherboard suggested, the MSI 785GM-E51.

Not only is it discontinued but it has onboard graphics and is totally unsuitable for gaming.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
leander1016 said:
but cant i add a graphic card 2 my mobo

If it has a pci-e slot, yes, I haven't looked but - why? Waste of money, it's a crap motherboard.

2Gb of memory will do, 4Gb is better.

You say you want a machine for gaming, all your own ideas for components will NOT make a decent gaming machine.

And from your suggestions so far I'm not really sure you're competent enough to assemble a machine.

I have suggested components, they're good components but still only 'medium' when it comes to gaming.

I've given you all the help I can so now it's your choice.

Good luck :)

Ask a Question