Are forms really what I want

G

We manually control our documents for our Quality Management System. With regards to document review - I had the idea that instead of getting someone to sign a piece of paper stating that a 'controlled' document had been reviewed, by whom, date, etc - that it would be neat to be able to send something to an address which allows them to check a few boxes to some specific questions and return the message thus allowing us to have evidence that an addressee had fulfilled the task requested of them and make it a paperless proces
Are forms what I want to be able to automate this task?
I have looked at the help screens within outlook but I'm none the wiser

All the recipients of the message would be internal people within our viewable address book (global & Internal addresses).

G

Ok - thanks. But how do I create a custom form. When I look at the Help facility within outlook it suggests that I look at the 'Outlook Forms Help' but there doesn't seem to be such a thing. I can't find a subject 'Create a new Form' or 'Create a custom form' Can you help

Thank

Ron

D

Diane Poremsky

You'll probably do better at Google anyway. :) Outlookcode.com is a good
place to start, but there are probably other sites with some samples.

To open a form in design mode, use the tools, forms, design a form menu to
select a form (or design this form if you have a form open).

Ask a Question