Arctic Silver cheap at ebay

Clint

Arctic Silver replied, and stated that the pictures indicate fraudulent
products or repackaged product with possible contamination issues. They
went on to recommend avoiding any thermal compound sold on an auction site,
and that the vast majority of the problems they encounter are from auction
sites.

Clint

*Vanguard*

"Clint" said in news:bhSjc.280808$Pk3.50204@pd7tw1no:
Arctic Silver replied, and stated that the pictures indicate
fraudulent products or repackaged product with possible contamination
issues. They went on to recommend avoiding any thermal compound sold
on an auction site, and that the vast majority of the problems they
encounter are from auction sites.

Could you send that reply to eBay to get them to knock off that auction?
Don't know about the .de branch of eBay but here in the USA they don't
want any fraud going on. I've reported the pirates that slice up a
volume license of Windows and sell it as the "Corporate" version. Did
the same when some idiots tried slicing up the 5-license version of
Quicken. Reporting the Artic Silver fraud or, at least, getting eBay to
investigate (and have the seller verify their product is legit) would
help other users not get burned by some clown sticking toothpaste in a
syringe.

Clint

Well, I could. But when I asked Arctic Silver, I sent them a link to the
auction. If they don't get on eBay's case about it, I'm not going to worry
about it too much. I've got my little syringe here at home already... :)

Clint