Aquarium 2

Reaction score
I downloaded Aquarium 2 and have run it for some two weeks or so it is a lovely screen saver but be warned it mucks up your crunching because it uses to much from the CPU and the PC stops crunching:( I have now taken it off the PC:cry:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ah I have my own Aquarium so don't need a screensaver..

I have ran them in the past but yes they are processor intensive especially the 3D ones!

Reaction score
I looked looking at the fish there were three seascapes or rotate the three and you could choose what fish you wanted, shame really it was like having an Aquarium without having to feed or clean the tedious tasks:(

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh I love the feeding its the cleaning that becomes tedious after a while especially the full tank de-algae which can take anything up to an hour, normally about once every 3 months, the fish love it though as they get to eat all the loose pieces of algae as I clean it off
542.gif
fishies.gif

Reaction score
My son is into tropical salt water fish he goes all over the country for things for his tanks like corral seeds what ever that is:eek:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I've never seen the point of screen savers...

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Nope its not something I ever use either, but there are plenty out there that like stuff on the desktop when they are not at there PC's..

It would be a very boring world if we were all the same..:nod:

Ask a Question