Applying 2003 User interface to Excell 2007

MH

Can Any one help me understand how can I change 2007 Excel Ribbons to the Old
2003 Excel User interface, please help this new excel is turning my life into
hell

Gary Keramidas

there are some solutions out there, you may have to buy it. just search and
you will see what's available. not a fan of the ribbon, either, but at least
in 2010 you are able to customize the ribbon.

also, look here in case you want to learn how to use it.
http://www.officelabs.com/ribbonhero

Jim Cone

Some alternatives...
http://codematic.net/excel-tools/Excel-2007-classic-menu-tab-1.htm