Anyone Good At Electronics?

Reaction score
just wondering if we have anyone here who knows about digital electronics on pcreview

particulary the areas of jk flipflops, t flipflops, logic circuits for pla and pals, mealy system,
synchronous counter, and the one im not so sure on VHDL

if you think u know this stuff very well

please let me know!

im hoping there is someone here who can help me because im in great need of some serious help

many thanks
psd99

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
It will be good if you find someone here, I think couple of folks are into this but not sure who.

This kind of help can be had on many DIY forums where people are very knowledgeable and friendly. I have an idea of hifi diy forums and I am sure there are many electronic diy forums as well.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I know some electronics, but not much on flipflops I'm afraid - if its just info, try wikipedia - although if its electronics questions someone else may know more :)

Reaction score
thanks

yes it is specific questions that im stuck on
real examination style ones
:(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I used to, but I've forgotten it all :p

Sorry :(

I may still have my college notes and old exam papers stored in my lockup. Next time I'm there, I'll take a look, but that will probably be too late to help you.

I presume you've Googled for help?

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I used to, but I've forgotten it all :p

Sorry :(

I may still have my college notes and old exam papers stored in my lockup. Next time I'm there, I'll take a look, but that will probably be too late to help you.

I presume you've Googled for help?

thanks
yes i tried google not very heplful on this occasion.

thing is the areas i listed im not too good at them so i need some one to match my answers with!

Ask a Question