Anyone ever used>

Reaction score
Domain registered to a residential address in Oxford?
Strange they dont give out a telephone number until you have an account with them!
I would avoid them!!!!

How did you get to hear about them itsme anyway?

Reaction score
Good link IAN:thumb:

How did you get to hear about them itsme anyway?

murdoch!
Just browsing and came across it, it looks cheaper than most BUT they dont have all what one needs to do a build:rolleyes:

Reaction score
itsme said:
Good link IAN:thumb:

murdoch!
Just browsing and came across it, it looks cheaper than most BUT they dont have all what one needs to do a build:rolleyes:

From there site:

To sustain our customer support to the highest standards, all pre-sales enquiries are dealt with via email or the form below. Our Customer Helpline Number will be sent to you in your order confirmation e-mail, and will also be made available in your LambdaTek account.

Looks funny to me this site, why not give out a phone number untill you order.

Have they got something to hide ?

Could,nt find anywhere where the company is base.

You could join this forum at http://www.pricegrabber.co.uk/rating_getreview.php/retid=4062

and find out.

But if i was you stay away from them.

Reaction score
michael555 said:
From there site:

To sustain our customer support to the highest standards, all pre-sales enquiries are dealt with via email or the form below. Our Customer Helpline Number will be sent to you in your order confirmation e-mail, and will also be made available in your LambdaTek account.

Looks funny to me this site, why not give out a phone number untill you order.

Have they got something to hide ?

Could,nt find anywhere where the company is base.

You could join this forum at http://www.pricegrabber.co.uk/rating_getreview.php/retid=4062

and find out.

But if i was you stay away from them.

What you want to join another forum for when this one can supply.
and the service is second to none;) they confirm by telephone also> when shipment is done
nod.gif

Info LambdaTek, Elms Court, Oxford, OX2 9LP:D

Had a coffee now I am awake:lol: Five star rating at pricegrabber nuf said:user: A few things I notice other companies that dont offer this> order the wrong goods and they are returnable, some exceptions order by 3.30 pm >next day delivery>well packaged>cheaper than even E-buyer:nod: I will use them again.
I dont know about returns yet will update, I feel there should be no problems their service so far is brilliant :thumb:

Last edited:

Ask a Question