AntiVirus + FireWall + Spyware Remover

Ayush

I removed my Norton Internet Security because it was outdated [it was a year
old]. It had a Antivirus, Internet Protection and can remove Spyware and
malware and similar threats. Now I want program/programs that can do these
things.The first thing is I want a totally free or a trial application, I
don't want to pay. I have lots of programs on OLD Cd's including Avast, AVG,
Spybot and much more. The cd's are old so the definitions need to be
updated.It will be better if I can found all the things that NIS offer in a
single application.Which application(s) should I use ? Any recommendations ?
--
Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]

For any query, search > www.Google.com
Want to know about a term > http://en.wikipedia.org

Kaspersky has a trial version, and rated #1 in virus detection.
Some of the ones you listed are still out there in free versions.
I suggest zonealarm for a firewall (free). spybot and spyware blaster
I prefer not to use a single application, just my personal preference.

Ayush said:
I removed my Norton Internet Security because it was outdated [it was a year
old]. It had a Antivirus, Internet Protection and can remove Spyware and
malware and similar threats. Now I want program/programs that can do these
things.The first thing is I want a totally free or a trial application, I
don't want to pay. I have lots of programs on OLD Cd's including Avast, AVG,
Spybot and much more. The cd's are old so the definitions need to be
updated.It will be better if I can found all the things that NIS offer in a
single application.Which application(s) should I use ? Any recommendations ?
--
Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]

For any query, search > www.Google.com
Want to know about a term > http://en.wikipedia.org

Rock

I removed my Norton Internet Security because it was outdated [it was a
year
old]. It had a Antivirus, Internet Protection and can remove Spyware and
malware and similar threats. Now I want program/programs that can do these
things.The first thing is I want a totally free or a trial application, I
don't want to pay. I have lots of programs on OLD Cd's including Avast,
AVG,
Spybot and much more. The cd's are old so the definitions need to be
updated.It will be better if I can found all the things that NIS offer in
single application.Which application(s) should I use ? Any recommendations
?

Free AV:
Avast
AntiVir
AVG

Free Firewall:
Sunbelt Software Kerio Personal Firewall ($19.95)
Zone Alarm (free)

Free anti-spyware, adware, etc:
Windows Defender
Adaware Personal SE v. 1.06
Spybot S&D
Spyware Blaster
Ewido

Ayush

Thanks, I installed the ZonAlarm Pro trial and it is very good. I am
thinking to buy it.