antispy

nanne mak

I just recently downloaded microsoft anti spy
I all run ad-aware. why am I still getting spyware etc.
on ad-ware when microsoft shows none?

Steve Dodson [MSFT]

This is probably because we took out cookie detection for the beta.

-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

originated.

Madonna

And why did you do that Stevey?

From: "nanne mak" <[email protected]>
Sender: "nanne mak"
Subject: antispy
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:10:12 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.private.security.spyware.onlinecommunity

I just recently downloaded microsoft anti spy
I all run ad-aware. why am I still getting spyware etc.
on ad-ware when microsoft shows none?

.

Spider

1/26/2005 5:39:10 AM