[ANN] Voidspace Shareware

fuzzyman

Several of the Voidspace Projects are now available as shareware.

See http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/shareware.shtml

You can download the free demos and full versions of the programs from
:

http://voidspace.tradebit.com

The programs available currently include :

* SlippedStream

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/slippedstream.shtml

A desktop application giving you access to free (legal) movies,
television and radio from the internet. Hundreds of channels, no dead
links, maintained regularly.

* Nanagram 1.4

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/nanagram.html

Desktop anagram maker. Great fun, amuse and astound your friends by
making silly anagrams from their names. Lots of features.

* Movable Python

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/movpy/

A portable programming environment for Windows. Carry the Python
language and an integrated development environment on a USB stick. It
can be used without installation - Python on a stick.

Paying for the shareware programs (which are all very cheap) helps
support the other Voidspace Open Source projects :

All the best,

Fuzzyman
http://www.voidspace.org.uk

Buzzy

Several of the Voidspace Projects are now available as shareware.

***** sigh *****
Some people just don't get it, do they!!

--
--- Buzzy's Stall Wall ---
www.buzzys.net

Susan Bugher

Buzzy said:
(e-mail address removed) wrote:
***** sigh *****
Some people just don't get it, do they!!

I appreciated his heads-up about the change from Freeware (wish all
authors did that). I've removed Nanagram from the ACF pages (revision
not yet uploaded).

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

fuzzyman

Buzzy said:
***** sigh *****
Some people just don't get it, do they!!

Hmmm... well, 2 of the three programs listed have free versions
available.

Anyway, my apologies for being 'off-topic'.

The shareware page is within the 'Python Programming' pages which are
chock full of freeware. (Almost entirely open source, which is more
liberal than any definition of freeware).

Most of these are related to Python programming, but some of the
programs have general uses. Particularly Firedrop2 (blog client) and
rest2web (website generator) are very useful freeware tools. At no
point will either of these ever be anything other than free, open
source programs.

Paying for the shareware programs directly supports the free programs.
Despite my projects being downloaded around 40 000 times last year (ues
really) I only got a couple of donations. Movable Python particularly
is already successful as a 'shareware' program.

All the best,

Fuzzyman
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/shareware.shtml