ANN: Eficium TeleFactura

Eficium.com

Eficium SPRL is pleased to announce the release of Eficium TeleFactura
version 1.23.

Eficium TeleFactura is the definitive switch and telephony billing
programme for VoIP, Call and Access Service Providers distributing
telecoms services, such as telecoms operators, service distributors,
callshop and tele-shop operators

For more information please visit our web site at
http://www.eficium.com/smbconnect/telefactura.html.

You may download the trial version here:
http://www.eficium.com/cgi-bin/downloads_redirect.asp?FileName=TeleFactura

Download size: 28807 KB

Eficium TeleFactura is the definitive switch and telephony billing
programme for VoIP, Call and Access Service Providers distributing
telecoms services, such as telecoms operators, service distributors,
callshop and tele-shop operators, and any company needing a
full-featured programme to effortlessly manage their
telecoms/telephony customers. Fully compatible with Voice over IP
CDR's.

Michael Garvin

Eficium SPRL

http://www.eficium.com

Steven Burn

This NG is for FREEWARE...... NOT TRIALWARE

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

Mark van Tilburg

Steven Burn said:
This NG is for FREEWARE...... NOT TRIALWARE

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

Don't fup to shareware because in shareware it's valid.

Chris Thornton

Steven Burn said:
This NG is for FREEWARE...... NOT TRIALWARE

Then stop X-Posting over to alt.comp.shareware where your flame makes you
look foolish.

(This note x-posted on purpose to illustrate the point)

dszady

From: Chris Thornton <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.shareware
Subject: Re: Eficium TeleFactura
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:30:05 GMT

Then stop X-Posting over to alt.comp.shareware where your flame makes you
look foolish.

(This note x-posted on purpose to illustrate the point)

http://www.thornsoft.com/
You are a troll.
(This note x-posted also to alt.comp.shareware.authors to prove you're an
ass.)