Animated GIFs editing

Byru

Hi,

I am currently searching for a decent freeware software which will allow me
to create animated GIF files, so i can choose a set of static GIFs from my
drive and make an animated sequence out of them by setting some parameters
like play time, speed and so on.

Thanks in advance for all proposals.

Susan Bugher

Byru said:
I am currently searching for a decent freeware software which will allow me
to create animated GIF files, so i can choose a set of static GIFs from my
drive and make an animated sequence out of them by setting some parameters
like play time, speed and so on.

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_GRAPHICS.php#5.07Editor:Animation
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_MULTIMEDIA.php#4.20AVAnimations

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

chickenlike_2006

Byru said:
Hi,

I am currently searching for a decent freeware software which will allow me
to create animated GIF files, so i can choose a set of static GIFs from my
drive and make an animated sequence out of them by setting some parameters
like play time, speed and so on.

Thanks in advance for all proposals.

================================
I happended to find a interesting review for a photo2DVD software named
DVD Photo Slideshow on
http://www.cooltoolawards.com/software/multimedia/dvd photo slideshow.htm
. Perhaps it will help you.

John Corliss

Byru said:
Hi,

I am currently searching for a decent freeware software which will allow me
to create animated GIF files, so i can choose a set of static GIFs from my
drive and make an animated sequence out of them by setting some parameters
like play time, speed and so on.

Thanks in advance for all proposals.

About a year ago, I tried all .gif animators I could find and decided
that Ulead GIF Animator 2 was the best. It's available here:

http://encoderx.co.uk/imageeditors/index.php

--
Regards from John Corliss
I don't reply to trolls like Andy Mabbett or Doc (who uses sock puppets)