And now for something completely different

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
For those of you who are wondering what we are all going to do in Fantasy land when the football season ends very soon...

I've joined the Eurosport Fantasy MotoGP game at
http://fantasy.moto.eurosport.com

and I bet that my team, Crazylegs Petrol Sniffers, will beat any team you can put together!

I challenge you to join my mini league. Go to the game ( at http://fantasy.moto.eurosport.com/?page=register ), pick your team then use the ‘mini league admin' option to join my mini league.

The details you need are:
League Name:
Cheeky Buggers league 2008
League password:
zoom

It's not hard and it doesn't cost anything – plus there are some great prizes to win, so unless you're afraid of getting beaten I'm looking forward to seeing you in my league soon! :D

You need to do it soon though registration closes at 17:00pm on the 7th that means later today folks..

Anyone up for it..Got a few in there and they have never played it before so looks like lots of beginners so that should make it interesting..:nod: come on lets have some fun..

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know anytihng about GP, but I'll join anyway ;)

Reaction score
same here I don't know "nowt" about this sort of stuff
but for all those people who joined our football league in the same position I'll join for them.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Was just about to remind you that without tyres you wouldn't earn any points this weekend..

Glad you got it sorted mate..:thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
If you look in the league of leagues over on the MotoGP website you'll see we are at the no.1 position with the most members so far...If you have any friends out there that would be interested in joining the league then don't hesitate to ask them as the more the merrier..

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I'm in also - well the footie has been fun despite not knowing anything about it ;) My Moto team is called Taffy's Zoomsters :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yep just accepted you into the league Taffycat..Well done for having a go..

You in good company as my sister has also entered a team even though she knows nothing about MotoGP either..

Reckon if sexy Bex joins then all you girls together might mount an assault on us men for the top spots...I know Bex has been doing fantastically well in the fantasy football comp..:nod:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
How's this for green... when I clicked on to the website, I thought I was joining a Motor Racing team :lol: then I realized it was bikes :rolleyes: :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Tell ya what you watch the race this weekend it should be on the tv somewhere and yu will find it far more exciting to watch than any Formula 1 race..

These guys go balls out with sometimes millimetres between opponents and do speeds in excess of 200mph and all on 2 wheels not 4

These are the real superstars of motorsport

Grand Prix of Qatar Sunday 9/3/08

http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/index.htm

Reaction score
Already got the beer in the fridge mate.... been waiting for this since last season ended! :D

(you got a bike?)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Used to have I rode bikes for years, had a Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 some years back and last bike I owned was a Suzuki TL1000S back in 2002 That was a beast..:nod: 0-100 in 5 seconds..:wave: Used to wave all the boy racers bye bye at the lights and eat Porsche 911's for breakfast..:D

Reaction score
Ah yes those TL Litre-sports-car-beaters were something else!
I've ridden on and off for years too... now own a cbr6 :)

This weekend should be great for the MotoGP! :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Last call on this as its lockdown in under an hour from now..

If you want in hurry.. Were all in there waiting for ya...:nod:

Have 3 women in there now so any ladies out there don't be frightened..:D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Bex - are you with us yet..? These leathers might be a snug fit, but look rather good when you get used to them ;) :lol:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
League of leagues

League of Leagues!

Pos.LeaguePts.#.Last Updated: 07/03/2008 18:13:50

Cheeky Buggers league 2008
RGV250.co.uk
Scrap Heap Moto GP 2
Lonjotrontxo Racing
Chef-Partie
Grupo Bahia de Cadiz
Tegenstuur
MotoGp 2008 league of Champs!
Catch me if you can
PORTOGALIA
REMBRAND MOTOGP
yellow fz750
os musicos en moto
Barcelona Boys
Page Europa
Bulgarian Road Demons
We know nuffing!
SviTrstenickiMotori
Brum Brum League
buso61

Looks like we at the No.1 position in the league of leagues and we have the most members of any mini league.. 17 with the closest being 13

Last edited:

Ask a Question