-----Original Message-----
From: gcotterl [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 01 December 2005 15:11
Posted To: microsoft.public.win2000.general
Conversation: Always maximize
Subject: Always maximize

How do I get a window to ALWAYS open maximized? (I don't want to have
always click on the "Restore" button to make the window full-screened).

Thanks Greg,

I click on an icon on my Desktop to start my e-mail application. I've
right-clicked the icon, clicked on "PROPERTIES", set "RUN" to "Maximized" and
clicked OK. Now, the main-window of the e-mail application fills the screen.

However, when I open an e-mail item, it is NOT maximized. How do I make it
also fill the screen?

Greg Moseley

Ahh.. That's a different kettle of fish ;)

This can be very random, but what should happen is that Outlook will
remember the window size from your previously closed window.

Try opening an email, click on the box to make the email full screen
then click on the cross to close the email down. Now try opening an
email again. It should open full screen. Try opening another email and
that should also open full screen.

The same should be said about Internet Explorer when you open new
windows, but IE is even more random about Window Sizes.

Thanks
Greg