alvin

Reaction score
Hi,
Well I am an older fella and a novice on the computer. I bought the xprepairpro registery cleaner and on the start up errors it listed AOL FAST START as a program I may not need. Is this program a henderence on my computer speed and if so should I or can I disable it? All suggestions are appericated. My email is [deleted by mucks] any advice would be greatly appericated. Thank you for your time and effort.

Reaction score
Welcome Alvin! Should have posted this in software section, will a mod. move it to the correct thread. I personally would uninstall aol fast start, if your not going to use it. Thanks.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums Alvin
happywave.gif

Do as knockout says and re-post in the Software/Windows Applications section.

Also please delete your email address and refrain from posting it in forums - there are bots out there which roam the net harvesting email addys to then spam you to death ;)

Reaction score
Ady, I mod and admin at several sites, can you not just move this to that thread? I agree on emaill addy, need to edit post and get rid of it. Thanks. KO!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't have Mod permissions for this section - don't worry one of our 'Super Mods' Mucks will be along shortly to sort it out ;)

Ask a Question