Alphabetizing Contact Groups in Lookup

Hello All !

I have a user that has created about 25-30 contact groups with a myriad of
contacts in each group. We he selects TO: in an email an then clicks on the
Show Name From The drop down box, the contact groups do not appear in
alphabetical order. I ordered the contact groups in the address book, but
that did not fix the problem.

How can I make this user's contact group appear alphabetically given the
above?

Thanks,
Joseph Rapoport
(e-mail address removed)
InsurMark

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Your question is unclear.
State your Outlook version.
State what you mean by Contact groups. That term is not in use.

Russ,

We are using Outlook XP on Exchange 2000. The boss' secretary has created
shared contact folders that she shares with her boss. When the boss sees
these various contact folders (groupings) they are not in an alphabetical
nature...he wants them to show up alphabetically when he is selecting
contacts from each folder within emails.

Thanks,
Joseph

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
Hello All !

I have a user that has created about 25-30 contact groups with a myriad of
contacts in each group. We he selects TO: in an email an then clicks on
the
Show Name From The drop down box, the contact groups do not appear in
alphabetical order. I ordered the contact groups in the address book, but
that did not fix the problem.

How can I make this user's contact group appear alphabetically given the
above?

Thanks,
Joseph Rapoport
(e-mail address removed)
InsurMark

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

No can do. The Folders will appear in the order they were created.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Russ Valentine said:
Your question is unclear.
State your Outlook version.
State what you mean by Contact groups. That term is not in use.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]