all the sudden my speaker dont work? HELP ME!!

i was listening to music earlier and got back on my computer and all the
sudden i cant switch from my windows classic view when i was set on xp. and
when i try to play music it says it cant open my audio device and say it
might be being used by something else although no programs are open. when i
go to my audio devices in control panel all the option are shaded and says i
dont have an audio device. what the heck happen.

Budget Print Center

(sniffs the air for the ozone smell of hardware burning up and listens on
the wind for crackling components) Ughh..seems alright to me, Kimosabe.