    save a moving .gif!

    Is there a setting that has gotten changed on my computer, new html
    protocol, or something else?

    Guest, Oct 24, 2004

    Paul Ballou Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/expertzone/newsgroups/faq/default.asp
    Why can't I save .jpg, .gif or .png images in their original format in
    Microsoft Internet Explorer?
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810978
    Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files)
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324761
    Cannot Save Images in Windows XP as JPG

    --
    Paul Ballou
    MVP Office

    Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
    control.

    Paul Ballou, Oct 24, 2004

    Thank you! I must have gone through about 20 to 30 different pages looking
    for help. Finally decided to get help from here. Glad I did!

    Guest, Oct 24, 2004

    Paul Ballou Guest

    You're Welcome.

    Paul Ballou, Oct 24, 2004