All calling methods

John Bailo

It's easy to find a method in VSS.NET with the drop down.

However, is there an easy way to find all places in the code where a
method is called?

Ordinarily I just use text search....

Michael Nemtsev

Hello John,

Try to use ReSharper (www.jetbrains.com)
This IDE extension has some advanced "Search usage" features, not 100% sure
about all files but it highlights usage in the open file

JB> It's easy to find a method in VSS.NET with the drop down.
JB>
JB> However, is there an easy way to find all places in the code where a
JB> method is called?
JB>
JB> Ordinarily I just use text search....

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev :: blog: http://spaces.msn.com/laflour

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche

Vadym Stetsyak

Hello, John!
You wrote on Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:07:08 -0700:

JB> However, is there an easy way to find all places in the code where a
JB> method is called?

JB> Ordinarily I just use text search....

Also you can right-click on the method name in the code and select "Find All