all actions are delayed

me

on most web pages, my mouse pointer is in real time. but
every action i do is delayed. i point to a link - the
pointer changes to a hand 20 seconds later. i scroll down
rolling mouse wheel, pushing down wheel and moving mouse,
clicking on scroll to the right - all delayed. click on a
line to type - typing icon delayed. typing delayed. right
click on something - delayed. trying to get help from
microsoft - delayed.

DVarnau

There's a good possibility that this is being caused by a third-party
program (adware, spyware, parasite)

Slow text entry, in particular, points to CoolWebSearch. Download CWShredder
from http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/cwschronicles.html

If CWShredder doesn't fix things, download, install, *update* and run these
two programs:
Ad-aware from http://www.lavasoft.de/software/adaware/
Spybot from http://security.kolla.de/ (Remove items listed in red- others
are optional.)

Additional information at:
Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites:
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
Hope this helps,
Don

thank you!!! cwshredder did the trick. immediate
correction. thank you for taking the time to answer my
post.

--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org

.