All About Me (Yeah right!) Ok, some about me.

Reaction score
Hello folks, my name is Mike and I run infinity-customs.com. I'm a user from the new site that Ian purchased, velocityreviews.com and wanted to come here and see what his well established site was like. Pretty darned nice actually. I'm in Philadelphia PA in the US, but a lot of the sites I frequent for some reason are in the UK so I find I get along well with folks in that part of the world. I'm a modder, you can see some of my stuff on my site if you'd like. I also write for thinkcomputers.org. That's a brand new job and I'm just getting started there. I consider myself an artist first though. I paint, sculpt, sketch, do digital art, pyrography (woodburning) and lots of other artsy fartsy stuff. :) I also write, two published books and probably a few encyclopedias worth of online content, most of it not fit for human eyes.

That's a bit about me. Thanks for reading.

-Mike

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I just had my finger on the BAN button ... I get very nervous of 1 post wonders with loads of links in their sig' ... but I decided to go and have a read.

You dark horse Ian.

n this news story, I contacted Ian Cunningham, owner of pcreview.co.uk and new owner of Velocity Reviews to find out the answers to many of the questions that were eating at the users of the site. Ian provides several answers that clear up more than one of those questions but other users may have further questions and are able to ask them in the thread on the Velocity Reviews forums (link on the left of the site here). Any misconceptions that arose from my previous article here were my own errors and I apologize for them. Please click read more for the question and answer session with Ian.
:cool:

Oh, yeah ... Welcome to PCR Mike :D

Reaction score
EEKS! Ban? It's just 2 links there, not 4, the other 2 lines are just the names of the site. :)

Hi Ian. :)

Don't be scarin' me like that dude.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Hi Mike, nice to see another artist :D I paint watercolours & acrylics myself what do you paint? & there's some pretty impressive poets around here too if you can get them spill.

Oh, & don't worry about mucks... he really is as scary as he looks :p

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

Welcome to PC Review!

I am also a painter (use light to paint on celluloid);)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Wotcha Mike, and welcome :)

Don't worry about Mucks, he goes funny sometimes.

We usually lock him in the broom cupboard with a cup of Lem-Sip for three hours when he goes like that. Works most times :D

Reaction score
Hi everbody, thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try not to worry too much about the scary guy with the banning button. :)

I paint in acrylics, watercolors, pastels and so forth, not oil though, never mastered that particular style. Oils take much more patience than I have I think. :)

phicksus

Sweet and Innocent
Reaction score
The Modfather said:
Hi everbody, thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try not to worry too much about the scary guy with the banning button. :)

I try not to worry about him as well. :D

Reaction score
LOL-- Well Mucks does like to intimidate.... but then again I could definately see him slamming the Ban button (and with a grin I might add)

Good to have you here mike... I'm in the US as well, but I like this site, much freindlier than some of the US ones I've been too. Plus I've gotten an answer for every question I've had so far. They weren't always the right answers but they got me in the right direction.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
The Modfather said:

I paint in acrylics, watercolors, pastels and so forth, not oil though, never mastered that particular style. Oils take much more patience than I have I think. :)

You're welcome ;)

I'd love to see some examples of your work, any chance you could upload some scans to the gallery? :)

Ask a Question