After ShowDialog underlying for is hidden

Tommy

I upgraded to compact framework sp2 yesterday to fix one problem. Now when I
show a form with ShowDialog() the form that called ShowDialog is hidden when
i close the dialog form.

I have tried several ways to show it again but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone had this problem or have a solution?

Sorry for the double post. I added this question to the bottom of my other
thread but I was misleading with the incorrect subject line.

Dan Bass

Have you tried setting focus to the parent control after the showdialog
call? "this.Focus();"

Serg Kuryata [MS]

Could you please post a simplified application that reproduces the problem
so I could take a look at it?

Thank you in advance,
Sergiy.