African Thunderstorm...

Reaction score
PotGuy said:

Give it a minute, I think its pretty darn good!

Yup it is pretty good,but an old one I am afraid, somebody else has already posted this on the forum...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
How clever! It really does sound like it, especially the thunder!

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Yup it is pretty good,but an old one I am afraid, somebody else has already posted this on the forum...

Oh sorry.

Delete as you wish, mythical administrator beasts.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
No need to be sorry mate that is an excellent find. First time I've heard of it. :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Wow I absolutely loved listening to that..The Thunder and rain were so lifelike, I have never heard anything like that before..:bow:

Truly amazing..:nod:

If it was posted before then I missed it the first time round..Glad you posted it again though..:thumb:

Reaction score
I`m not a "pop" music fan my self but that was rather good,very good effect of rain a thunder.Like others I`ve not seen it before.

historian:thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just shown an African mate of mine and he absolutely loved it..Said it was one of the best things he had ever seen on the internet..

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
PotGuy said:

Give it a minute, I think its pretty darn good!

It sure is!
bowdown.gif
What Talent! After a very long time I was totally engrossed in the performance. I admit I had not seen this before. I always like the original song By Toto but this is way different in the nicest possible way.

Here is the link to HQ video which you can see in full screen
nod.gif

The last time I got lost in a performance was when watching the DVD of Riverdance featuring Jean Butler and Colin Davis of their performance at New York's Radio City Hall.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Wonder how many enjoyed this particular version of Stand By me.

Reaction score
Rush said:

Never knew Toto did "Hold the Line".

My problem with you tube is that once you start watching video's on it, it's very hard to do anything else.
I nearly always go there to watch 1 vid, and an hour and a half later, i'm still there LOL

Zzzzz

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
captain zed said:
My problem with you tube is that once you start watching video's on it, it's very hard to do anything else.
I nearly always go there to watch 1 vid, and an hour and a half later, i'm still there LOL

Zzzzz

You are not the only one! ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Perpetuum Jazzile honoured

Message from David Paich (wrote the song) to Perpetuum Jazzile

Greetings!

My name is David Paich. When I wrote Africa I never dreamed of hearing such an innovative rendition. All I can say is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am truly honored that you not only would arrange a choir version of the song but the time and effort into creating REAL MAGIC! I have NEVER received so many emails from artists friends and colleagues on a singular performance of a song.

My hats off to all of you.

I know my co-writer Jeff Porcaro would have shared the same feelings. I know my band TOTO does.

Again, thanks you for such a wonderful gift.I would love to meet everyone sometime soon and maybe work together.

Regards.........David

Ask a Question