Advance Server Clustering

Percy

I ma looking to implement monitoring and alerting software
for W2KAdv Server Clusters does anyone have an opinion?

Marc

Hi Percy

If your servers happen to be IBM, try IBM Director. It's free and it does a
good job.

Marc

Curtis Koenig [MSFT]

Hi Percy,
The only suggestion I can give, although a bit biased, is to use Microsoft
Operations Management.
__
Curtis Koenig
Microsoft Clutering Technologies Support
MCSA, MCSAS,MCSE, MCSES

Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may benefit. Thanks!