Administrator Password

G

Hi there, i read most of the password problem threads i can handle..but im still confused. 1. What does the main Administrator account ( the one that you enter a password for during the first few moments of a new computer/fresh install) that i cant see really do?....i dont remember the password but am NOT having problems installing anything. 2. I setup 2 user accounts, one has "computer administrator" rights and the other is "limited" ( got the password for both of them)....whats the difference between the main Administrator account that i cant see and the "computer administrator" account i setup? 3. If there is a difference between the main hidden administrator account and the computer administrator account i created, what are they? All help is greatly appreciated!!! especially personal typeed help and not some link...hint hint wink wink...but i understand either way. Thanks a bunch

G

My understanding of it all is that as long as i got the password for the "computer administrator" account i created afterwards ,i should be fine?? right? The default administrator password is not blank or "null"..so thats a plus...should i worry about security...with it being in a small workgroup?

Ask a Question