Adios Amigos

Reaction score
Hey boys and girls,

I probably wont be around much for the next 6 weeks as im off up the east coast of oz to catch some sun. If im not back in 6 weeks it means ive probably been eaten by a shark or a croc!!

Have fun and i'll try and drop in now and again if i can.

Bodhi.

Reaction score
Take care bodhi, have fun, and enjoy ! Look forward to seeing some nice sunset photos :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Stay away from Nicole ;) Have fun and drop by whenever you can.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hope you have a great time, we all look forward to your next update! :)

Reaction score
adios amigo!

going into spring there
enjoy it
its my favourate part of the year!:)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
don't forget the sunblock, hats, shades, longsleaved shirts ... etc

Enjoy ... :thumb:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Be Good!

I'm very jealous! Have a brilliant time, and don't do anything I wouldn't!!!

(So that should give you plenty of scope.):D

Keep us posted on progress, be good and most importantly, take care.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Have a great time, I'm not jealous at all, no no no, not at all....:(

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Hey Bhodi, you should pop across the ditch & visit us over here in NZ while ur down this side of the planet! Right now the weather is smooth & sunny & I am looking out my front window over the green hills & blue waters of Otago Harbour, blackbirds singing in the distance ;D A beautiful day!

Reaction score
Hey,

I am going to NZ next year at some point. Maybe march time. Im booked to go diving tomorrow and white water rafting on thursday. Crocs and Sharks look out, there's a nerd on the way!!

Reaction score
tchau... boa sorte..... (now in spanish) adios, tiene una buena vista.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
bodhi said:
Hey,

I am going to NZ next year at some point. Maybe march time. Im booked to go diving tomorrow and white water rafting on thursday. Crocs and Sharks look out, there's a nerd on the way!!

March is good, pop on down & check out Otago, you can visit the Albatross nesting site or get pecked to death by yellow eyed penguins (you sound like you enjoy extreeme sports ;)) & if John's finished changing the engine over on his boat then maybe we can talk him into taking you out on a run. It's a risk tho, I seem to recall that the last time we had her out on the water she got stuck in reverse (hence the new engine incoming) It was hilarious... mind you, I wasn't the one trying to steer ;).
But if ur down here then Warrinton beach & Long Beach are possibly the most beautiful beaches on the planet, I'll have a hunt thru my photo's later & see if I can find any good piccys of them to stick in the gallery :D.

Ask a Question