  1. Doreen H

    Doreen H Guest

    Does anyone know how to add bank holidays to the outlook calendar

    Doreen H, Dec 17, 2007

  2. Create them? Get a holiday file and install them?

    If you really mean you are missing the 2008 holidays, see
    http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm

    http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_dates.asp

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:

    Diane Poremsky, Dec 17, 2007

  3. Doreen H

    CuthbertTheBrave

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2012
    Likes Received:
    0
    If anyone is needing to add Bank Hols in Outlook 2010, you'll find the option under the File Menu (welcome back!) -> Options -> Calendar -> Add Holidays...

    Choose your desired country and hey presto! Certainly easier than typing them all in...

    info from here (which includes screen pics too):
    http://www.wiseowl.co.uk/blog/s203/outlook_bank_holidays.htm

    CuthbertTheBrave, Jan 4, 2012