Add Printer not available

barrowhill

For some reason I can add a printer on my XP system. Option not showing
and no wizard. Is there a simple fix (Microsoft Fixit ?) or some other
simple solution that doesn't involve running XP repair ?? Help greatly
appreciated.

boatman312

For some reason I can add a printer on my XP system. Option not showing
and no wizard. Is there a simple fix (Microsoft Fixit ?) or some other
simple solution that doesn't involve running XP repair ?? Help greatly
appreciated.
Do you have administrative privileges?

Tester

Do you get any error messages? Also, check that the print spooler is
running.

Good luck.

barrowhill

Gents,

Thanks for yours responses

No explanation, but in my frustration switched off PC and restarted. All
now good everything back to normal (?)

"barrowhill" wrote in message
Gents,

Thanks for yours responses

No explanation, but in my frustration switched off PC and restarted. All
now good everything back to normal (?)

Welcome to the wonderfull world of windows :)