From: "=?Utf-8?B?VEM=?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: Active X Settings-Flaw
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:41:10 -0800

I have set everything to medium-low and enabled Java and all permissions.
Still get this message.
So it has to be a bug in the software. Never had this problem with other
windows software.

Anyone know the fix?........"PS" I get this message when pasting a java or
picture of other sorts into my outlook express email. All the pics I send
turn out to be little x's and no photo.

Your current security settings prohibit running Active X controls on this
page. As a result, the page may not display correctly.

nuala.gunning

If you find a fix could you let me know please? I have
the same problem. I get the msg when I try to enter any
secure site. Have reset all security settings, taken off
Norton Int. Sec., checked policies.......

Cheers, Nuala