Subject: Hey nuts, Remove this page:
http://www.pricelessware.org/2003/huntersoft.htm
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 05:39:59 +0000
From: "Jacques Dubois" <[email protected]>
To: (e-mail address removed)

Hello Susan Bugher,

Please remove this page,

http://www.pricelessware.org/2003/huntersoft.htm

Since it is not the fact, you may evaluate our "Unknown Device
Identifier v3.01", which certainly support USB, IEEE1394 and ISA
Plug&Play
devices and more... while Unknown Devices v1.2 not.

If you don't remove the SLANDER page in 3 business days, I will
fLoOd your server pricelessware.org and all email accounts on it.

Evil wishes,
Jacques Dubois

MSN Messenger 6 http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : ajoutez une image à votre
pseudo pour dialoguer avec vos amis

</quote>

dkg_ctc

This post is just an FYI. Jacques sent some emails to the
Pricelessware link - a baker's dozen worth - slight variations in
some Subject headings - otherwise the same. *snip*

If you don't remove the SLANDER page in 3 business days,
I will
fLoOd your server pricelessware.org and all email accounts on it.

And here I thought he was going to give some weak legal threat--this
is MUCH more interesting! :)

Sietse Fliege

dkg_ctc said:
And here I thought he was going to give some weak legal threat--this
is MUCH more interesting! :)

HE apparently is not amused, but WE are! *eg*

BoB

This post is just an FYI. Jacques sent some emails to the Pricelessware
link - a baker's dozen worth - slight variations in some Subject
headings - otherwise the same.

The page has been there for a while:

http://www.pricelessware.org/2003/huntersoft.htm

I don't know what took him so long . . . :)

Susan

SNIP

I recall this thief from your Aug msg:

From (e-mail address removed) Sun Aug 17 17:27:22 2003
Subject: Re: Deceptive Practices: Huntersoft
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:27:22 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
If you don't remove the SLANDER page in 3 business days, I will
fLoOd your server pricelessware.org and all email accounts on it.

Sounds like a typical Warez reaction.

You have our support, Susan, let us know.

BoB
For the duration of Swen, my address is inoperative.