Access form appointment maker

Reaction score
i have attached the database in this post. i did not create the database but have adjusted it but have knw hit a wall.

what i want the database to do is:

i want to create an appointment creator. there is a patient information form which the command will be displayed in to access the appointment creator. you knw select a date, in this appointment creator you select a doctor which u need to set an appointment with. then the form updates showing the available times for that doctor, once u have selected a doctor u select one ofthe available times and enter the patient th appointment is for. once this is done you click ok and this appoinment is made and then when you go back to patient information in the next appoinment text box the appoinment is listed there with the doctor name.

also i want a complete seperate form opening up all the appointments for each doctor only in ONE form.

as i am just changing this database i am having big problems.

i have changed the time to suit me which is from 8.30 to 5.00 in 30 minute intervals.

i have changed the doctor names and in the appointment form where it says 'estimator' well i need this to be 'select doctor'.

Area is not needed.

Look up states is not needed.

and some forms are not needed but i havent deleted the stuff not deleted because it might mess te database up.

i have hit a wall at the part where i have changed doctor names but when i open the form and select estimator it only gives me one doctor to choose.

will comeone look through the attachment and help..

i cant seem to add the attachment

Last edited:

Ask a Question