Access Access Advanced Query...Help!

Reaction score
I am a sufficent access programmer i beleiev but i am totaly stuck. A data base has 4 tabkles, 3 based oof the first one that holds alll client information. the other 3 are judgements, of various types for thise clients.
I have been able to run 3 queries and reports fine of one jufgemnt and the client table, however my final report, which is for the supervisor needs to total all judgements, for each type, and overall, for every month and year. E.G. January had 16 judgments, totalling $18,000. 127 for the year totalling 32,000.
MY PROBLEM; the final report based on all 4 tables is based on a query, the query , if tables are left linked will display no results,BECAUSE no 1 clioent exists in all tables, likely just 2 or 3. If i unlink the tables, just in the query i recieve several duplicates, even though i have a distinct clause in my sql and set the query porperties to hide duplicates. Is there a happy medium, should i base one query off of 3 minor queries? Is the a special inner join required.
ANY ADVICE, AT ALL IS WELCOME AND APPRECIATED.
DEADLINE HAS ALREADY PASSED.....

YOU MAY EMAIL ME WITH TIPS,ADVICE,HELP AT (e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question