Access 2010 Reports

Reaction score
Good Morning! Here's a quick question for all...
I have built a MS Access database. There are currently two queries; the second dependent on the first (i.e., the second performs some calculations from fields in the first). The caluculated fields then appear in a report. All is good so far. Now, within the second query are 3 fields that calculate averages, but is the average of another function: %RSD = std dev of measurements / average of measurements all multiplied by 100. So, that is working too. BUT; there are three sets of data listed on the report, all with the %RSD's. What I now need to do, is average all 3 %RSD's. Every function I try to use or build is not working, i.e. using an unbound control in the report footer, the box remains empty when I go to view the report even though there are values in all 3 %RSD boxes. Could you suggest the correct way to "build" the average function in the unbound control? Thank you!

Ask a Question