Access 2007 create report from multiple reports/queries

Reaction score
Hello,

I registered to this forum in search of a solution that I could not found on internet...

The thing I would like to do is simple to say hard to accomplish.

I am a voluntary fire brigade commander and would like to make a database consisting of following tables:

- Voluntary fire brigades (Company, address, ZIP…)

- People (name, surname, function, contact tel…)

- Equipment (pumps, hoses, fire extinguishers…)

- Vehicles (Engine type, water capacity, fuel…)

Every month I inspect all fire brigades and would like to make a report to them, which include data from all four tables mentioned above (Fire brigade ID is in all four tables). There would be two kinds of reports, one for the Fire brigade that I inspect and the other for my archive for all Fire brigades.

Here is the trick, if I make simple query from two tables (Fire brigade + people) data is correct, easy to understand and the report is lovely J I can make a report for single Fire Brigade with no problem.

When I select more than two tables the data is starting to duplicate…

I tried with several queries (UNION, JOIN…) but no success. I tried to customize report to include fields that I would like to see but the result was a disaster…

Any other Idea that could save my problem?

The report should look like:

Fire brigade data
- People and contact numbers
- Equipment in fire brigade
- Vehicles in fire brigade

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Ask a Question