Access 2000 applications running with Access 2010?

JHB

Hi:

I am in the middle of developing an Access application using Access
2000. I have now been told that it will have to run under Access 2010,
rather than 2000 as we had originally agreed. My question is simple:
Is there 100% upward compatibility and can one start developing with
Access 2000 and then finish with 2010? I know it sounds weird, but
that is where I am right now .

Having to change horses in the middle of the stream!

Any info on this would be much appreciated.

John Baker

Douglas J Steele

A good place to start is Allen Browne's
http://www.allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html