A really irritating problem with Graphics in Forms!

Reaction score
Greetings to everybody,

I realized a database that includes embedded PDF graphics (in frames smaller than the original (large) PDF graphs).

When I insert these graphics in the form, they look absolutely perfect.:))) but when I save the database and then reopen it, the graphics suddenly look terrible :-(((( Here and there the thinnest vertical and horizontal lines (such as x and y axis) simply disappear.

I think that this problem probably originates from the (low) resolution with which Access SHOWS the images in the database: in fact, I discovered that I can recover the lost lines by increasing the frames' sizes, but this makes the form unacceptably large... and lowering or raising the screen resolution does not help.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem? It is possible to increase the resolution with which Access shows embedded images? Or maybe should I convert images from pdf to another format? Or.......?

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Alessandro

Ask a Question