Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Talk about risking your life for a hug...​
Not in a million sundays would i do that ...​

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
A Lion is a wild animal and doubtful whether could ever be tamed ..surely !!.

If it ever had a playful bite or got its claws out either of them could have suffered horrendous injuries, what would have happened if they stood on its paw accidentely ??

Reaction score
Here's another link. This guy is brilliant. I'd say it is actually best to watch his shows and you'll get a better understanding of lions and if they can or can't be tamed. I think its more a case of the size of the animal than tameness. In one of his shows he mentioned that your average household cat is more agressive than a male lion. And more people die each month from dog attacks than lion attacks in one year...

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score

And more people die each month from dog attacks than lion attacks in one year...

Lol ..how many people keep Lions as pets though .

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Aww, I would have loved to do that. I noticed similarities in the behaviour of those lions, to our own domestic cats ... they show the same kind of affection, only in a smaller format lol.

I can see your point Rush, about not wanting to step on their foot, or something, but I think animals often understand that you didn't mean to harm them. It looks as if those guys had a great friendship with Christian.
:D

Reaction score
That was so cute.

Lions aren't any more naturally aggressive than any other animal in the world. If your dog was born in the wild, it would probably attack you. Any animal could be domesticated IMO.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
PotGuy said:
That was so cute.

Lions aren't any more naturally aggressive than any other animal in the world. If your dog was born in the wild, it would probably attack you. Any animal could be domesticated IMO.

Apart from humans . :D

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Apart from humans . :D

Indeed
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question