A Christmas Gift?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
:eek: He mentioned that word!!:eek:

And it's only mid-November.

Off with his head! :mad:

When I worked with more people than just myself we all had to buy a present for somebody drawn out the hat.

So I bought the office admin a giant pickled squid in a jar.

I laughed so hard at his expression when he unwrapped it he soon figured I was the cuplrit though.

A first aid box filled with stuff like Anusol and wart remover might be an idea.

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
:eek: He mentioned that word!!:eek:

moralmajoritytshirtp235.jpg

:wave:

Reaction score
Sorry for writing the naughty word.:blush:
Oh and for mentioning Christmas before the 24th of December.:fool:
Cheers for input people just having a look at the ideas now.:thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Sorry for writing the naughty word.:blush:
Oh and for mentioning Christmas before the 24th of December.:fool:
Cheers for input people just having a look at the ideas now.:thumb:

I do not believe this! :eek:

He has used that word, that word that shalt not be uttered before December 1st - again!

Oh, the audacity, the barefaced disregard for decorum, the sheer recklessness of flouting the guidelines of good taste! This cannot be allowed to continue.

In future, to comply with forum guidelines (eh? what? er, ok, I just made this one up) and not neccesarily political correctness, the mid winter celebration that causes every known advertising agency known to humankind to suddenly lose all inspiration and bombard us mere mortals with heavy heavy spam from September onwards, we shall collectively not mention that word at all.

You got that Buster? :mad:

Izt Verbotten.

Not allowed

You no say dat word mister.

It is five and one half weeks away - a veritable lifetime away.

Ooooooooooooh.... I could crush a grape...

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score

He has used that word, that word that shalt not be uttered before December 1st - again!

Oh, the audacity, the barefaced disregard for decorum, the sheer recklessness of flouting the guidelines of good taste! This cannot be allowed to continue.

In future, to comply with forum guidelines (eh? what? er, ok, I just made this one up) and not neccesarily political correctness, the mid winter celebration that causes every known advertising agency known to humankind to suddenly lose all inspiration and bombard us mere mortals with heavy heavy spam from September onwards, we shall collectively not mention that word at all.

You got that Buster? :mad:

Izt Verbotten.

Not allowed

:lol::D:lol:

Reaction score

You got that Buster? :mad::lol:

Izt Verbotten.

Not allowed

:lol: :bow::thumb::lol:

Ask a Question