7 Pounds (lbs)

Reaction score
Just watched a dvd screener. Will smith again in what i would class as his best yet

An IRS agent with a fateful secret embarks on an extraordinary journey of redemption by forever changing the lives of seven strangers

If you delve too much you may find a link that will give too much of the story away and spoil it for you. I suggest you dont..Just watch it if you can and enjoy. If you dont weep your not human

I did

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I hope it's better than 'The Pursuit Of Happyness' cos that was pants, I switched it off half way through :mad:

But loved I Am Legend and am wondering what Hancock is like.

Reaction score
'I am' was good, 'Hancock' was ok, worth a watch but nothing really special

But I really enjoyed this one. It make you want to go do something good to redeem yourself

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
The Pursuit of Happyness is awesome, its a true story, watch it again Flopps.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
You mean you actually got that far..? I switched off 10 minutes into the movie.....

Well, I do like to give things a chance, just like reading a book, will always read at least four chapters.

And besides, the lady who played Will Smith's missus in the movie was a bit tasty :D

Waynos_Face said:
The Pursuit of Happyness is awesome, its a true story, watch it again Flopps.

Um, nope, itirritated/bored the hell outta me, I did give it a chance, at least 50 minutes I watched.

Each to their own ;)

Ask a Question