From: "shank" <[email protected]>
Subject: 3rd party Explorer
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:25:21 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

Can anyone recommend a 3rd party Explorer that does most everything? I've
been downloading samples and hitting dead ends.

1) I need to rename files in bulk. The program I downloaded won't access a
drive across a network. I have a 1TB drive connected to a router.

2) I need simple folder/file listings into text files with no extra columns
like dates, attributes, etc.

3) Compare folders would be nice!

thanks

Have a look at xplorer2 www.zabkat.com . Although I use the paid
version , ( I believe ) there is a free version .
Jim