3G Smart drives... mobile programs

Reaction score
Hello all PC reviews, I'm sorry I have been away soo long. Got a new job and have been in school. I'm out of my house 20 hours a day now.. its been a lil rough. But I'm well

Ok the real question. I've started reading about U3 smart drives. From what I've read on Google and Memorex website, there are new jump drives that you can actually install programs too, and launch them in any pc w/out installing them!!! I still can't beleive I'm reading it correctly... seems too good to be true.

Here is what Memorex has stated
"Utilizing the U3 smart drive technology, the Mini TravelDrive carries not just digital files like songs, photos, and data, but also portable software applications that go everywhere you do an can be used on any PC."
Source: http://www.memorex.com/html/products_detail.php?section=3&CID=12&SID=16&PID=992&FID=150&opento=12

Any thoughts... I did a quick sarch of the posts and U3 came up with 0 results.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
you can get some portable apps that will run on any USB drive without installation

i have firefox and dMSN messenger on mine

Ask a Question