Bargain £339.58 Monitor for £150

Reaction score
My 19 inch Monitor went on the blink.
I purchased a new one from my nearest computer shop it is a NEC Multisync LCD 1990 FX for £150.
It is priced at £339.58 at Amazon.
It was in a sealed box and is perfect.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hmmm, sounds like a good find at that price ... I can't understand why its actual price is in the £300 price range ??

No, sorry Mr B, you did get a good monitor for the right price ... I, and others, may have been put off by the "response time" of 14ms for that monitor.

You will probably not 'notice' the drawback in having such a slowish monitor for everyday use of the PC, until that is, you go watch a DVD movie or play a high end game.

I hope my comments do not give you a bad feelings about your purchase, it was not my intention here, It's just I was surprised to see it listed around the £300 mark. :blush:

user.gif

* I better go hide now *

Reaction score
Reply to Muckshifter

Hi Mucks I do not play games and DVD`s play perfectly I am pleased with this monitor, very pleased.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
w.bishop said:
Hi Mucks I do not play games and DVD`s play perfectly I am pleased with this monitor, very pleased.
Great to hear that ... enjoy! :thumb:

:user:

Ask a Question