3 Minute Music Video

P

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

I added a 3 minute (8.9 MB) music video to the Do Amazing Things > Chapter 7 focus page of my site... the significance of it is the heavy use of iTunes visualizations in combo with a number of other tools... all tools on a par in cost with MM2.

It's meant to illustrate how you can use a number of tools together to produce much more amazing results than you can when focusing on just one. It was made using Panasonic's Motion DV Studio, iTunes, the Windows Media Encoder, Pinnacle Studio 8.8, and Movie Maker 2. Here's a direct link to save you pecking through the website menu.

http://www.eicsoftware.com/pictures/PapaJohn/Website-MM2/Video/UseAllTools.wmv

I'm still tweaking the custom encoder session settings used to capture the visualizations from iTunes and the Windows Media Player, and will be making the settings file available for download also...

--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org

G

----- PapaJohn (MVP) wrote: ----

I added a 3 minute (8.9 MB) music video to the Do Amazing Things > Chapter 7 focus page of my site... the significance of it is the heavy use of iTunes visualizations in combo with a number of other tools... all tools on a par in cost with MM2

It's meant to illustrate how you can use a number of tools together to produce much more amazing results than you can when focusing on just one. It was made using Panasonic's Motion DV Studio, iTunes, the Windows Media Encoder, Pinnacle Studio 8.8, and Movie Maker 2. Here's a direct link to save you pecking through the website menu.

http://www.eicsoftware.com/pictures/PapaJohn/Website-MM2/Video/UseAllTools.wm

I'm still tweaking the custom encoder session settings used to capture the visualizations from iTunes and the Windows Media Player, and will be making the settings file available for download also...

Ask a Question