Windows XP 25900231.exe i keep erse it in spy boot but keeps comin back

Reaction score
Hi my name is Paul and i have a weird thing going on.
I run spybot and into the sturtup i keep seeing a entry 25900231.exe i erase it as a entry but it keeps coming back right after i open spybot again not even when i restart i ran trojen remover, ad-ware, spaybot, i have AVG and nothing detects it only anty trogen says something like a 1 infection that i can not erase it with it and i googel 25900231.exe and i get nothing.
Can anyone help me pls

Reaction score
Hi Paul
Welcome to the forum......
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

Go here and run Trend micro housecall. See if that picks up anything..As for this Trojan antivirus you are talking about I have never heard of it. Can you give more details please...

Reaction score
I am running Xp sp3
And the house call i hate to download stuff that is a free trail it would be nice if u could give a link to the house call that is free or cracked if u can of course
But that thing 25900231.exe i can not even see it in the folder that the spybot it gives me even if i do a view hidden folders thing it is really weird

Reaction score
paulldann said:
I am running Xp sp3
And the house call i hate to download stuff that is a free trail it would be nice if u could give a link to the house call that is free or cracked if u can of course
But that thing 25900231.exe i can not even see it in the folder that the spybot it gives me even if i do a view hidden folders thing it is really weird

Erm House call is a free online scanner..It is not a program that you download..And sorry we don't do links to crack software here...

Ask a Question