    2000 and 2003.

    Seems to be a problem of server-side configuration. Does anyone have a clue?

    Thanks in advance.

    Sergey V, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Sergey V

    Sergey V Guest

    Regarding the problem #2,

    still did not found any response from MS.

    The problem is caused by invalid properties of some user in address book.
    The solution is to scan the address book by 1 entry at a time until invalid
    one is found, and recreate the invalid user or recreate user's attributes,
    see following links for details
    823170 - How to Use the Remove Exchange Attributes Option:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823170
    256862 - XADM: How to Correct Mismatched Accounts After Active Directory
    Connector Replication:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;256862

    271886 - XADM: How to Use the Mbconn Utility to Generate Active
    Directory Accounts for Information Store Mailboxes:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;271886

    "Sergey V" <> wrote in message
    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > I strongly guess someone have the solution for following problems:
    >
    > 1. ImailUser::GetPropList() always returns 0x8004011e

    (MAPI_E_UNKNOWN_CPID)
    > when calling against one test Exchange 2003 server. Same code always
    > succeeds from the same computer when calling against other Exchange
    > servers - tested 5.5, 2000, another 2003.
    >
    > 2. table->QueryRows() breaks with MAPI_E_NOT_ENOUGH_RESOURCES when

    querying
    > Global Address List (with PR_EMS_AB_HOME_MTA_A field, seems to be working

    if
    > PR_EMS_AB_HOME_MTA_A not requested). Fails against 2 configurations with
    > Exchange 2000 and 2003. Same code perfectly works with another Exchange

    5.5,

    Sergey V, Sep 9, 2004