2 big problems!!

Decard

Where do i find the MS anti-spyware / removal tool.?

'Tom Jolly [MSFT said:
']You clearly have some kind of spyware / malware installed. Are you
sure
it's not just an IE web page that looks like a dialog?

Try the MS anti-spyware / removal tool.

Tom Jolly
--
Development Lead
Windows Vista - Offline Files / CSC Feature

** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights. **

"Decard" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

I really hope someone can help med out here, since i been trying to
solve this for some time now.

1. My biggest problem is this. My windows keep popping up with some
small blue boxed error message, they are diffrent error messages, but
they all say i have to download some reg.cleaner32. It finds some
errors, but to fix it i need to registrem and that cost 40,- US.
I have reformated and reinstalled many times with diffrent types of
XP.
1 exsample of a error message.
"Windos has necountered an internal Error"
"Your Windows registry is corrupted."
"An immediate system scan is recommneded."
"visit"
"http://e-regpatch.com"
"to repair"
Is there another way to fix my problem.?

2. Just bougt a 320 GB SATA harddisk from westen Digital, bios see it
as a 320 GB, but when i format it from windows boot disk i can only
make a 130 GB from it. How comeis that.?

Hope anyone can help me plz