Bargain £10 off orders over £30

Reaction score
With Ebuyer using Google Checkout. Whatever Google Checkout is!! :confused:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Googles answer to paypal. :)

Reaction score
Oh, it might be worth buying something then? Something for around 30 quid, get it for 20.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
On a side note did you know that Ebay, (they own paypal) have banned Google checkout from their website! :lol:

Cant stand the competition......?

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
And an even sider note...paypals service is sh1t (IMO)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Aria.co.uk are doing the same deal - must be a big push by Google :thumb:

Reaction score
Yeah it's happening to everyone who uses Google Checkout, we've recently took out a contract with Google for their merchant capabilities.

PayPal however friendly it may seem is starting to change, and some accounts are being suspended for no reason which is driving a lot of users away, as once PayPal suspend your account it takes a lot of hassle to get fixed.

I can't understand eBay blocking Google Checkout though, that's surely got to be quite illegal with some way or another, at the end of the day, websites are nothing without users, so the eBay users should get to decide whether Google is an option.

Reaction score
i thought you were all joking! - sorry i am new and a little slow on the uptake! this is genuinely amazing... is it likely to stop soon? some sort of introductory offer? i cant believe Google can afford to do this - do the traders have to go halves or something?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Yup Aria are doing the same deal took a whole ten quid of me order . I'm happy . :D

Reaction score
Im about to order some RAM for about £60, so i'll get it for £50. Not too happy to put my credit card details with google, but i'll prob give it a go. Can you cancel afterwards do you know?

Actually, can you register twice? Im buying 2 x 512mb SODIMMS at £31 each. If i registed twice i could get £10 off each one!! ;)

Ask a Question