Nel

Hi,
I up dated my ZA, now I get a pop-up that is IP Session Statistics. Is that
something I should Allow? I've been Denying it because I didn't know what it
was.
Thanks.....Nel

C

Coffeecoco930

Hello, I may have an answer for you. I use ZoneAlarm Security Suite with the latest upgrade. When it runs, I only have to click the "Allow" or "Deny" button if the Privacy Advisor asked and lets me know if there has been a change since the last time I went to that website or it is one I am visiting the first time. If it is one I know I am going to visit on a regular basis, I check the "Remember" then either the allow or deny button. After that, I don't get any more notices from the Privacy Advisor.

(e-mail address removed)

N

Nel

Thanks, I knew that, but the thing is I don't know what 'IP Session Statistics is'. I thought it may have something to do with me just installing Norton. I've had ZA for years. I went ahead and clicked Allow, and checked the 'don't ask again' but I still don't know what it is. Hasn't seemed to hurt anything yet, and at least it stops popping up.
Thanks again for your answer.....Nel

Hello, I may have an answer for you. I use ZoneAlarm Security Suite with the latest upgrade. When it runs, I only have to click the "Allow" or "Deny" button if the Privacy Advisor asked and lets me know if there has been a change since the last time I went to that website or it is one I am visiting the first time. If it is one I know I am going to visit on a regular basis, I check the "Remember" then either the allow or deny button. After that, I don't get any more notices from the Privacy Advisor.

(e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question