xplorer2 has been released

will

The way I talk annoys most people :blush:) especially when I am this tired I have
been playing continuum (which is free http://www.metalgearctf.com/) too much
:blush:) and I do like all the software mentioned in this post and do not mean to
make people fizzle. I do also walk a fine line between free and share, many
developers do.

I am thinking of adding a limited keyboard mapper but do not want to yet.
atm people are just telling me what ones it needs and I usually add them.

Thx for noticing that... Shift is sometimes wrong in the help I must of kept
typing it instead of Ctrl. It is Ctrl+NumPlus same as explorer. and Ctrl+{
and Ctrl+}

Nikos

will said:
here is the error again, it is random (happens at different times during x2
startup and to different addresses)
00:00:14.181: HEAP[XPLORER2_UC.EXE]: HEAP:Free Heap block 818c80 modified at
818ca0 after it was freed

i got it now!
(purify told me about it yesterday but using different terminology)
basically i was releasing some memory with the wrong call (delete vs free)

now it's sorted
thanks for pointing this out

will

np :blush:P

Nikos said:
"will" <[email protected]> wrote in message
here is the error again, it is random (happens at different times during x2
startup and to different addresses)
00:00:14.181: HEAP[XPLORER2_UC.EXE]: HEAP:Free Heap block 818c80 modified at
818ca0 after it was freed

i got it now!
(purify told me about it yesterday but using different terminology)
basically i was releasing some memory with the wrong call (delete vs free)

now it's sorted
thanks for pointing this out

P. Burrows

Xplorer2 is not freeware and does have a nag screen and says it expires
after 21 days which I do not have a problem with.

The original poster talked about the lite version.

Al Smith

Things in Power Desk that aren't in the free Explorer2 are
Explorer2 can do this.

Really? Like, place identical screens one above the other, so that
you can drag from one screen to the other? It can split them side
to side, but I don't find that as useful as a top and bottom split.

Terry

Al said:
Really? Like, place identical screens one above the other, so that
you can drag from one screen to the other? It can split them side
to side, but I don't find that as useful as a top and bottom split.

Yes, it can. View, Options, Usability. Lets you choose horizontal or
vertical split.

Terry

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=BBQ=AB?=

Yes, it can. View, Options, Usability. Lets you choose horizontal or
vertical split.

Hmm. For me (1.0.0.0 LITE), that option is not in that place in the
menu. It's Tools|Options|Window|Dual pane alignment.

Terry

»Q« said:
Hmm. For me (1.0.0.0 LITE), that option is not in that place in the
menu. It's Tools|Options|Window|Dual pane alignment.

Sorry, brain meltdown. I was in 2xExplorer. :)

T.

Belgradoholic

EXCUSE ME, but I am a user of WC/TC for _many_ year, and I can say
without hesitation that it is still the No1. file manager on the Net!

--

Dejan aka Belgradeoholic
(e-mail address removed)

Kanis li pobijediti, ne smijes izgubiti - Broj Jedan